We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or credit card billing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request unless you check the email sign up box in the cart.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
Organization-Store.com uses a third party credit card processing gateway. This gateway is totally sucure, so much so that we can not even see your entire credit card number.
Our server is secure. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (account numbers, etc.) may be kept on file in order to process returns. This information is limited to very few trusted people.
Because we collect credit card information through our servers, we have taken appropriate measures to ensure that we are PCI DSS Compliant.
We may, from time to time use third party cookies, however these never track personal or identifiable information. We only use these to provide anonymous, behavioral information such as click stream data.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their cart profile and make changes.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on 10/5/2016
2523 Product Ct.
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
- Federal Trade Commision Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM)
If at anytime you have a cause that needs to be disputed please fill out the Trust Guard Dispute Resolution form