- United States
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- New Zeeland
- US Territories
These countries are recognized in our cart and shipping costs are calculated. Shipping services are provided by DHL Express. Customers are responsible for all duties and taxes for these countries.
For all other countries we have partnered with Bongo International to service our international orders.
Bongo provides customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box) so they make shopping at any US merchant easy. They also provide very competive Fed Ex International Express shipping rates and consolidating of your orders from multiple merchants.
Bongo delivers packages via Fed Ex to over 200 countries around the world. They also provide multiple currencies you can choose when paying for your order.
The Bongo International shipping process works seemlessly with our shopping cart. Simply follow these eight simple steps:
- Shop normally and add items to your cart.
- When you are ready for a secure checkout, simply start the process by filling in the information asked for in the cart.
- After you enter your billing information and select your shipping address our cart checks to see which country you selected for shipping.
- For countries other than the US, US Territories and Canada you will be seemlessly ported to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you should verify your billing and shipping information.
- In the cart you will clearly see all charges including international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment. You can also choose from nine languages so you can select the language you are most comfortable with.
- Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card from eight popular choices or take your payment for the entire purchase.
- We ship your order to Bongo's global distribution facility where Bongo will process the order and transport the goods to your international address.
- There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
- You will be transferred to a secure Bongo shopping cart to complete your order.
Bongo takes over at this point so you should communicate directly with them for delivery of your order via email
. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us
and we'll be glad to assist you.
All shipping costs to get your order from our warehouse to Bongo's are included in your shipping total. You will also see any duties, taxes applicable to your order before
you place the order.
International shipping costs are available by country from Bongo and are based on package shipping weight.
View Bongo Shipping Rates for Your Country.
Our standard Return Policy
applies to both domestic and international orders. The only difference is that you would return your Bongo order (non-direct ship countries) to Bongo's US address.
Return shipping charges are not refunded and are the sole responsibility of you the customer. Bongo US accepts responsible for your order once it reaches their warehouse. All returns or damaged items should be coordinated with
Customer Service at Bongo International