|Our Closet Rod Flange and Shelf Support Bracket is a great solution for your closet to support both your shelf and closet rod. This chrome steel bracket is heavy duty enough to stand up to the riggers of a full closet. The horizontal part of the bracket that holds the shelf extends 12 inches from the wall.
Chrome Closet Shelf Bracket and Rod Flange Features
- Heavy duty steel construction with a polished chrome finish.
- Rod flange can support 1 inch diameter closet rods, and is great for use with our chrome closet rod, or nickel closet rod.
- Bracket is designed to support wood closet shelves at least 12 inches deep.
- Great for coordinating with 12 and 14 inch freedomRail solid shelves, which are available in an array of wood laminate and veneer finishes.
- Pre-drilled holes allow for simple installation and securing shelf with screws.
- Includes mounting hardware,but not drywall anchors.
- This closet hardware should be mounted to a wall using freedomRail wall screws and anchors (sold separately), or comparable wall anchors and screws.
- Made with an angled reinforcement bar to handle heavy duty storage needs.
- Brackets should be installed approximately every 36 inch along closet wall, depending on overall weight loads.
- Screw holes at the top measure 3/8 inches in diameter.
- Anchor screw holes on the back measure 1/4 inches in diameter.
- The top to the bottom of the hook measures 1-1/4 inches.